Since our inception, The Publicity Firm has offered design and hosting services far lower than almost every competitor in the full-service hosting market. We offer below-market design costs in order to build up our portfolio, as well as to establish our hosting business. We offer extremely competitive hosting (with unlimited storage and bandwidth) in order to build our company towards the future.
Unless otherwise specified in writing and pre-paid, hosting will always be for a term of twelve (12) months, with the start date being the day the client-requested database is installed on our server. No pro-rate of hosting charge will be allowed unless a reported deficiency in service is recorded prior to the date of delinquency.
Hosting is currently offered at $19.99 per month, which includes twice-weekly Content Management System (CMS) security updates and any additional services needed to keep your site functioning exactly as it did when it was launched. No matter how many hours of programmer time are needed, we will honor this commitment, because the security of your site is our number one priority.
Hosting payments are billed in one year (12-month) increments, and payment is due within 14-days of invoice. If you have received a promotional rate lower than our standard rate, and you feel that the bill is inaccurate, please forward a copy of the promotional rate statement and we will immediately correct your statement.
Payments are issued with a 14-day period in which to make payments. Beyond the due date, 14 additional days of grace are permitted. If payment is not received prior to the 15th day after the due date, late fees apply.
- 15-Day late payment fee: $100
- 30-Day late payment fee: $200
- 45-Day late payment fee: $300
- 60-Day late payment fee: $400
Beyond 60-days delinquent, your site may be shut down. Transfer or release of content, coding, design or domain cannot be initiated until delinquent fees are paid in full.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, sites designed are intended exclusively to be hosted through The Publicity Firm. The design, database, domain and all accompanying material can be released to you for use on another domain or for any other purposes. If you wish to transfer out any of your site attributes, such as hosting, domain registration, database, design, graphics or texts, you may do so at any time upon written request.
In order to transfer your account, you will need to pay a flat fee of $677. This amount covers:
- Backup and email of all databases in ZIP or RAR file formats,
- Backup and email of all files, images and site design elements in ZIP or RAR file formats,
- Release/forward of domain registration, Name Servers and other processes necessary to release and resolve URL,
- Release, correction and/or amendment to all email accounts associated with the site,
- Legal contracts necessary to permanently release both parties of responsibility, liability and future involvement. This includes necessary host-to-client Fed-Ex or overnight fees as applicable.
- Permanent deletion of all server files in order to secure the privacy and propriety of your site/project.
- Unlimited support to complete transition. This includes, but is not limited to email accounts, domain transfer, design and database backup and release, and Name Server allocation.
- Top Priority Project Status. In order to make your transfer as smooth as possible, you will be given top priority over any other client. This will ensure that you receive every service needed in order to complete your transition before any other client may be served.
All account must be paid current before a domain or account may be released or transferred. If there is a balance outstanding, it must be paid in full before transfer or release can occur. Further, the full amount of $677 must also be paid prior to the completion of transfer.
If you have multiple domains, each are subject to the same terms and conditions, and each will require an additional transfer fee.
Please make all requests in writing, preferably with a Return Receipt Requested. Failure to meet necessary deadlines does not preclude responsibility or obligation.
Clients are encouraged to perform their own due diligence before entering into any agreement with The Publicity Firm, and by hiring The Publicity Firm for hosting and design services, it is accepted that all terms and conditions laid out above are accepted.